MHF Hosts: Nate, Zyola, Doug, Mike
Who's been or is going flying? What have we been up to?
- Met up with DP and Martin Rottler
- Went to Sky Raider Open House with Nephew
- Went to the Sky Raider Open House on March 13th. Good turn out - +50 registered and +20 showed while I was there. Took my daughter with me at her request. Proud Papa.
- Class Bravo incursions on take-offs from KVGT still on the rise.
- RC Helicopters
- Low level fly by of VOR BTY in Jeep
- N9916T is in Annual, between that and weather no flying. Shopping for club plane.
- Working on CAP stuff a lot lately. Squadron SAREX and Wing SAREX both coming up soon. Working on Mission Scanner and also on Mission Radio Officer requirements.
- Going flying like... now. Seriously. Can't stand it anymore. Vacuum problem on 79M was repaired, and she's waiting in the hangar.
Regional/National Aviation News
Aviation News we've heard about
- Barrington Irving - Youngest person to circumnavigate the world solo
Shoutouts & Thank You's
- Ice Pilots TV show from Canada, need to send email/letters to History Channel here in US and ask them to air it here in the USA
- RobertCigliano the newpilotpodblog is flying the SportCruiser up in New York.
Reaching Across the Fence
Ninety-Nines, Inc., July 5-9, 2010 in Kailua-Kona, Hawai`i
Air Race Classic, "Racing the Wind," July 22-25, 2010, From Fort Meyers, FL to Frederick, MD
OSH2010, July 26-August 1, 2010 in Oshkosh, WI
Cleared to Taxi to Parking
Doug @dhindmanjr on Twitter www.twitter.com/dhindmanjr
Zyola @Supovadea, on Twitter, My Blog, MyTransponder, Girls With Wings, just Google Supovadea
Mike @Mike_Flys on Twitter, http://mike-daniels.blogspot.com, MJD on MyTransponder
Nate @denverpilot on Twitter, MyTransponder, Facebook and the world
@MileHighFlyers on Twitter
email the crew at MHF@milehighflyers.com
Always Check Density Altitude!