The gang is all back together for the first time in a few episodes and we have a lot to talk about!
This is our official one year Anniversary Episode! THANK YOU TO OUR LISTENERS!
- Doug is officially a PRIVATE PILOT! Congratulations Doug!
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Doug’s Private Pilot checkride!
- Mike and Elisabeth witnessed an off-airport landing at North Las Vegas Airport
- Doug shares a story about a CAP pilot who busted a TFR
- Zyola is starting school at Metro State College of Denver in the Aviation Department
- Rommie had an accident with a stick and visited the ER! Ouch!
- Every Private Pilot has their own theme music?
- Mike likes a nice hard slip.
- Doug has a cookie problem. He’s not planning on getting help for it, though.
- Mike talks about the iFly 700 GPS from AdventurePilot
- We talk about iPads and external GPS add-ons a bit
- Mike took his youngest daughter up for a flight, and had to cancel.
- Then took another flight over New Years to go visit his mom in California.
- Mike and Elisabeth talk about Crew Coordination
- We pick on the AOPA Wine Club (again) and lament that there doesn’t seem to be an official AOPA PinchHitter course anymore.
- Nate talks about what airshows he’s going to put on the calendar for 2011.
- Wisconsin was rated the drunkest city in the U.S.?!
- Nate’s going to try to head out to the 182 tech seminar at Cessna Pilot’s Assn.
- Talked about the guys trying to set the record for time aloft in a Skyhawk.
- Elisabeth has questions about snowshoeing.
- We talk about Mile High Flyers T-Shirts and we’re open to ideas!
- Bart Whitehouse, Professor - Metro State University
- @SoCalMichael - Pilot and ATC guy at North Las Vegas Airport
- @ShotGunF15E - Darren is Deploying to Afghanistan for another tour. Be safe, friend!
- Doug’s CFI’s, especially CFI Gabe for getting him ready for the checkride.
- @LarryOverstreet - Larry’s great!
- @cholubaz - Chris in AZ, first solo Dec 26th 2010!